27 Apr 2010
Coordinate Your Move with Evernote
Take some stress out of moving day by using Evernote to keep track of all the details.
- -Start a to-do list of all the tasks you need to accomplish before moving day.
- -Have a list of supplies you need before, during and after the move.
- -Create a reference note with all the important phone numbers you might need (Landlord, movers, truck rental).
- -Plan out your route and clip maps to your account.
- -Snap a photo of the boxes and create a visual inventory in Evernote of your belongings.